Introducing the Pierceland Credit Union Mobile App, available on iPhone® and Android® devices.
With a host of convenient features, it’s a fast and secure way to handle everyday banking wherever and whenever it suits you.
With the Pierceland Credit Union Mobile App you can:
- Check your account balances and account activity
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Check the latest interest rates
- Send or receive INTERAC® e-Transfer† or add an INTERAC® e-Transfer† recipient
- Find your closest branch or ATM
- There are no new passwords to remember. All account log-in information is the same as your online banking information
- Fast and easy to navigate
- Compatible with iPhone® and Android® devices
Check balances in a flash with QuickView
Now you can browse selected account balances on the go, even before you’ve logged in. Just activate the QuickView feature in the app and a single tap of the screen will keep you in the know.
Privacy and Security
It’s our priority to keep you information safe, which is why our mobile app uses the same high level of security as our online banking website.
FAQ about our mobile banking app
Do I pay anything?
Absolutely not. The Pierceland Credit Union Mobile App is free for our members to download, and you will never be charged for using the app. However, since the mobile app uses data, your carrier may charge, so standard data and messaging rates may apply.
How do I download the mobile app on my iPhone®?
The Pierceland Credit Union Mobile App can be downloaded in just three easy steps:
- Using your iPhone®, search for “Pierceland Credit Union” in the App Store
- Select the app icon, and verify that the author of the app is Pierceland Credit Union
- Tap the icon marked “Free”, then tap again when it changes to “Install”
- Using your Android®, tap the search icon and search for “Pierceland Credit Union” on Google Play™
- Select an app icon, and verify that the author of the app is Pierceland Credit Union
- Tap the icon marked “Install”, then tap “Accept” in the next screen
What is QuickView?
The unique QuickView feature displays the balances of your selected accounts at any time the app is open, without needing to login first.
Does the QuickView feature automatically display my balances?
The default setting of the QuickView feature is “Off”. You can turn on Quickview under Settings/Preferences on the mobile app.
Will the mobile app work if I have a shared or joint account?
Yes. Just enter your account details as you normally would.
Will I see my Personal Access Image when I log in?
No. Since the authenticity of the app is already verified by Apple, you won’t have to go through this
If my phone is lost or stolen, will my information be at risk?
Your account can only be accessed by entering your personal access code. However, if you’re activated the QuickView feature, your account balances will be visible. For additional security, we recommend you keep your iPhone®password protected.
Please note: at any time, you can stop the mobile app from accessing your account information by unpairing it on our banking website. As a rule, you should contact your mobile carrier right away to deactivate your phone. You may also change your personal access by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m using different brand of smartphone, Can I still access mobile banking?
Yes. You can continue to bank using our full-featured mobile site at www.piercelandcu.ca
How do I remove the app from my iPhone®?
Removing the app is as easy as tapping and holding your finger down on the Pierceland Credit Union Mobile App icon, then tapping the “X” in the top right corner.
If you’ve installed an app on your phone or tablet using Google Play that you no longer want, you can uninstall it by following these steps:
- Visit your device’s Settings menu>Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device)
- Touch the app you’d like to install
- Select Uninstall