- ATM (cash dispenser) in lobby, card access after hours
- Manager’s Trust Cheques in Canadian and U.S. funds
- Utility bill payments
- Various other bill payments
- Wire transfers
- Automatic loan payments and transfers
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Night Deposit (located at front of building)
- Faxing and Photocopying available
- Commissioner for Oaths
Unified Network Payment Solutions (UNPS) is a full-service merchant card processor that enables Canadian businesses to meet the payment needs of their clients. UNPS is a partnership between First Data Merchant Services (FDMS) and CU Electronic Transaction Services (CUETS). UNPS enables merchants to accept MasterCard®, VISA®, American Express®, Diners Club®, and INTERAC† direct payment. UNPS, in conjunction with credit unions and caisses populaires across Canada, provides a number of innovative transaction processing technologies.
- Minimal set up fees apply.
- Monthly rental fee and per item transaction fees apply